Admission And Withdrawal
- For admission to the Nursery the minimum age is 2 1/
2 years (by 1st April) and maximum 3 1/2 years.
- For admission to other classes application form will be
issued in the third week of June.
The students will be tested in the matter of the class
previous to the one for which they are seeking
- Any pupil coming to school fresh from home should
produce an official birth certificate.
Pupils coming from other schools must produce the
transfer certificate of the school last attended and it
has to be countersigned by the education officer of
the state / Region.
- Any attempt to influence the authorities through
recommendations, falsification of the date of the birth
or pressurization from any quarters will automatically
disqualify the applicant.
- A student may be removed by the school authorities
on any one of the following grounds:
a) Constant weakness in studies
b) Habitual idleness and disobedience
c) Behaviour problem
d) Indifference to the school activities
e) Moral breach
- The Principal has right to refuse continuation of
studies to any pupil in the school whose conduct is
- In case of withdrawal, transfer certificate and other
deposits will be released on clearness of school dues.
Application form for T.C. is given at the end of this
- In higher secondary the school offers the faculties of
science (Bio and Maths) and Commerce.
Students of 11th seeking admission in Science faculty
should have scored for their opting subjects a
minimum of 75% in the 10th Board Exam.